This 2022-2023 edition is published 05/05/22
This bestselling planner is the complete self-management and organisational tool for students. It contains everything undergraduates need to organise their information and time effectively - including study skills advice, a 13-month week-to-view diary, careers advice, and financial information, as well as timetables, reading lists and tutor contact pages for students to fill in with their individual requirements.
Each double-page weekly spread contains:
- Space to record each day's commitments and activities - with space for students to write 'to do' lists
- A tip of the week, which provides helpful bite-sized study skills guidance
- A 'This week's priorities' box, so students can easily keep track of important/urgent tasks
- A separate section for students to make their own notes
New features in this year's planner include:
- A daily routine planner
- A personal 'joy list'
- A wellbeing routine-planner
- Practical steps for building confidence as a student