The book you can trust to guide you through your teaching career, as the expert authors share tried and tested techniques in secondary settings. For this new edition Caroline Daly, with Andrew Pollard, has worked with top practitioners from around the UK, to create a text that is both cohesive and that continues to evolve to meet the needs of today's secondary school teachers.
Reflective Teaching in Schools uniquely provides two levels of support:
- practical, evidence- based guidance on key classroom issues - including relationships, behaviour, curriculum planning, teaching strategies and assessment
- evidence- informed 'principles' and 'concepts' to help you continue developing your skills.
New to this edition:
- More case studies and research summaries based on teaching in the secondary school than ever before
- New reflective activities and guidance on key readings at the end of each chapter
- Updates to reflect recent changes in curriculum and assessment across the UK
reflectiveteaching.co.uk provides a treasure trove of additional support.