TEACH YOURSELF MANAGING YOUR OWN CAREER deals comprehensively with the modern career situation in which the decisions need to be taken by you and where you don't look to employers to provide you with the answers.
By working through the advice, tips and guidance offered in this book, you can:
- Enjoy the freedom that modern careers offer
- See the world as your oyster - a place where you can move around and exercise choice
- Define your own horizons and determine your own destiny
- Keep in control and manage both the ups and the downs of your career.
TEACH YOURSELF MANAGING YOUR OWN CAREER deals candidly with the realities of day-to-day career management and examines issues such as:
- How to know when you're in a rut
- When to stay put and when to make a move
- When to consider working for yourself
- When a complete change would be good for you.
With real-life case studies, summaries, key points, questions and answers and a jargon-free style, this book is valuable reading for all.