Events Management provides an introductory overview of the fundamentals in managing events from conception to delivery, highlighting both the theoretical and operational aspects, to prepare students for a career in events management and hospitality.
Now in its Third Edition, the authors have included new chapters on Crowd Control and Crowd Dynamic; Expos, Conferences and Conventions; Brand Co-creation and Social Media, and have added new content on contemporary trends like the environmental and social impact of large scale events such as the Olympics.
International case studies covering all manner of events are used throughout and include:
* The impact of the London 2012 and Rio 2016 Olympic Games
* Van Gogh Augmented Reality in Nuenen
* Sands EXPO and Convention Center, Las Vegas
* Glastonbury Music Festival
* Lame Horse Night Club, Russia
* The Leeds Caribbean Festival
PowerPoint slides and an Instructor Manual can be found online.
Suitable for Events Management students at Undergraduate and Postgraduate level.